Toki Pona cheat sheet
In the beginning of 2020, I did a workshop about the constructed, minimalist language Toki Pona. I always wanted to try to put the entire grammar of Toki Pona on one page, and I’m super glad that worked out pretty well!
Here’s the cheat sheet, with the entire grammar on one side, and the entire vocabulary on the other side:
A number of people kindly translated the cheat sheet! More translations very welcome!
- Russian (by /dev/urandom): PDF, ODT
- French (by David): PDF
- Italian (by Lorenzo): PDF, ODT, GitHub
- Brazilian Portugese (by Felipe): PDF, ODT
- Esperanto (by Vaughn): PDF, ODT
- Persian (by Ali): PDF, DOCX (fonts available on request)